I wanted to use up and away but it was used.

Monday, November 9, 2009

 













10 years of PL merely cant be summarized into words, i'll miss pl (alot)
Like truly, the thought of graduating from PL hasnt exactly struck me yet. It feels like, idk im still in there haha. But then again, moving on into a new chapter in life is exciting, hahaha. So whatever, we shall see

I've been playing like idk what the past few days, it feels as though O's are over when in actuality its not. haha till wednesday that is. & I'll finally get my piercing, zomg i've been waiting earrings since forever i tell you! Tomorrow's chinese, if i really do get a higher grade i'll be elated, like sky freaking high, well im hoping for it, then it'll be pretty awesome if i could use chinese for my L1r5 like haha. after getting F9/E8/D7s my entire school life.

Went to watch erns' piano teacher's piano recital at the esplanade the other day, it was a first, ha they play really well! :)


Will upload the rest later when psb sends it to me or smth!

Till then, chinese tuition later, Sharon are you coming overrr you never reply my sms. HI.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]